A prevention program is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth’s health. Patients, dentists and the dentist staff must all work together to prevent the onset, progression and repeated occurrences of dental problems.
Of course, the best care starts at home with good oral hygiene and eating a balanced diet. Our job is to help maintain your oral health and make sure we find any problems early to correct the problem and prevent it from escalating and becoming a costly dental complication. Regular dental exams, cleaning and X-rays are the key to prevention, as well as fluoride treatments and sealants that protect your teeth. Make sure you always have the confident, radiant smile you want by keeping up on your preventative program.
Our staff genuinely cares about making sure you are comfortable with every step of the process and will ensure you have a pleasant experience from the moment you step in our office. At your visit we will perform a comprehensive dental exam, which includes a full series of X-rays as well as a complete visual examination.
What You Can You Expect at A Complete Dental Exam
Our Comprehensive Dental Exam Includes:
- A Complete Examination of Your Diagnostic X-rays to Detect Any Signs of Decay, Cysts, Bone Loss or Tumors.
- Checking each tooth for signs of decay
- Checking gums and bones around teeth for signs of periodontal disease.
- Checking current fillings and crowns for any problems.
- Checking the interior of your mouth and exterior facial surface for any signs of oral cancer.